Tuesday 12 January 2016

Finishing Pages

Robert Valley Influence
I know that I can not finish my whole comic in colour (or even in grey scale) which is a shame, but I wanted to do at least a couple of images to an almost finished standard to show what the comic could look like when completed.




I wanted to take inspiration from Robert Valley's use of gradients, making every scene much more dramatic, especially since they work just as well in both his colour and grey scale work. I needed to use blacks and more dramatic contrast still, which I often find a little intimidating because it's not too hard to go overboard with gradients. I would like to edit these more if I have time but if not, then this is something like what my final comic could have looked like.



No comments:

Post a Comment