Thursday 26 November 2015

Thumbnails

My thumbnails turned out very messy as I had to finish some pieces quickly for the exhibition we're having on the tenth. I tried to keep with the idea of less panels for faster/action filled sequences, so that they go faster to the viewer, and more smaller panels for the slower parts with more dialogue, which stops the dialogue for going on for too many pages,




I am not going to make myself stick to these thumbnails 100% as I may encounter problems when drawing, including time management; I haven't drawn a comic before or many of these poses, and I would rather make sure that I can draw all of the comic rather than force myself to finish a few awkward poses just because I wanted to. I know that if I was working with someone else these would have to be a lot cleaner, precise and be definitely possible for the artist to draw, but I have a little bit more flexibility since it is my own project. The main thing is that I know what I am intending to draw, which I do from the thumbnails however messy they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment